Friday, October 4, 2013

More Robots and Arduino etc

I'm going to have a Robotics/Arduino night at THINKspot October 16th from 6-8 pm. I'll probably only have a few at this location to get some things going in their space.

THINKspot at the Mesa Red Mountain library which just opened is both a collaborative/incubator space and a makerspace. Their is a balance to strike keeping the area clean enough to work well as a collaborative space which those funding the space find reasonable, and messy enough to really make things in.

My goal is to help grow and support the hacker/maker community. People can learn so much more by having access to tools and places to meet people with similar interests.

Yesterday I helped Dan Cervo laser a Delta CNC he designed. The projected turned out really well.

I worked on this Hello World example with an LCD screen. It was really fun. The only problem is I keep needing to take the Arduino off to plug in other projects. It's frustrating to try to rewire it.

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment