Monday, November 4, 2013

Robox and Various Updates

Just posted about my robot build on the event blog I have going. Perhaps I should have posted it here.

HeatSync Labs elected me for the board as Secretary. It is great to be a part of such an amazing community.

There is an upcoming Maker Summit and I will be on a panel discussing education through making. This is happening at the new TechShop.
 
I finished a half size version of my Arduino instrument. This can be made using the breadboards and Arduinos in my robots. The idea is to have people make the small instrument and pair up with a partner and wire 2 of these together and make the full sized instrument. No pictures at the moment, my apologies. It looks better here with the full form factor and colorful buttons anyway.


Hacker Haven had a really great turn out last week although I didn't make it. They are flying drones and showing off the pinball machine The Scientific Mom worked on with her daughter. That project looks like a great opportunity to get kids making things, and we have some ideas on how to add electronics.

No comments:

Post a Comment